A midrange drone with flagship features, the DJI Mavic Air 2 combines a foldable and portable frame with a high-end camera system. The 3-axis gimbal sports a 1/2" CMOS sensor capable of capturing 8K Hyperlapse time-lapse shots, 4K60 video, 240 fps slow-motion 1080p video, and up to 48MP stills. In addition, photos, panoramas, and video can be captured in HDR for more dynamic results. All your footage can be saved to 8GB of internal storage and on optional SD cards up to 256GB in size.
Helping you capture all this stunning footage is a host of built-in tracking technologies and intelligent obstacle avoidance. FocusTrack combines three different tracking features with abilities that include tracking of subjects and following predetermined flight paths. The Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems 3.0 (APAS) is aware of the Mavic Air 2 in 3D space and its proximity to people and objects to help avoid accidental collisions. Return to Home (RTH) and precision landing options are supported so you can easily and safely retrieve the drone when you finish filming.
A robust 3500mAh battery can keep the Mavic Air 2 flying for up to 34 minutes at a time. While in the air, you can fly the drone at speeds up to 43 mph up to 11.5 miles away. The included remote controller supports OcuSync 2.0 technology to provide you with flight telemetry data and a live view of what the drone sees on your attached smartphone. It can transmit up to 1080p quality video from up to 6.2 miles away. Altogether, the Mavic Air 2 gives you the tools you need to expand your filmmaking with creative and professional quality aerial footage.
- ActiveTrack 3.0: Follows a target while avoiding obstacles and works to reidentify targets if lost, such as when going behind a tree
- Spotlight 2.0: Fly freely while locking the camera on a subject; just tap a subject on the remote and fly
- POI 3.0: Creates an automated path to fly around a target while keeping the camera centered; works with flat surfaces and can dynamically track objects such as people, cars, and boats
Hyperlapse Time-Lapse Shots
- Free: Move the Mavic Air 2 where you want with total freedom
- Circle: Lock onto a subject and the Mavic Air 2 will circle it while continuously capturing footage
- Course Lock: This locks the gimbal onto a subject, automatically turning to keep it in the frame as you fly towards and past the subject
- WayPoint: Set a specific, savable flight path (up to 5 points) in 3D space for a single time-lapse, or for multiple shots at different times to edit together later
- Dronie: Locks onto a subject and flies away while filming
- Circle: Locks onto a subject and flies around it from a set distance
- Helix: Locks onto a subject and flies away and above it in a unique pattern
- Rocket: Locks onto a subject and flies above it while continuously gaining altitude
- Boomerang: Locks onto a subject and flies away from it, then back towards it after reaching a certain point, all while continuously circling it
- Asteroid: Locks onto a subject and then rapidly gains altitude